Will Amy Klobuchar prevent fraud?
In his article, Glahn reported "The ad was put out by the MN Restore Sanity Political Action Committee (PAC). The facts in the ad are easily verifiable. U.S. Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) put in a request for a direct Congressional appropriation (earmark) for nearly $400,000 for a nonprofit linked to the free-food fraud scandal. It does not appear that the organization received this federal money."
Then he dropped the hammer on Sen. Klobuchar:
The first two years of Covid (corresponding to Fiscal Years 2021 and 2022) the OLA documented that Minnesota distributed some $656 million from the free-food programs (OLA 2024 report, p. 15, Exhibit 2.2)How involved in Feeding Our Future is Sen. Klobuchar? That isn't to say that she's committed criminal activities. It's questioning, though, whether Sen. Klobuchar submitted a "direct Congressional appropriation (earmark)" to help NADC repay the money NADC was fined. In this news report, Sen. Klobuchar said "If I was there and I had access to the information, I would have looked at places with balooning budgets": That's a ton of ifs. We don't have to trust in a leader who's running out of ifs. Lisa Demuth HAS DONE what Sen. Klobuchar says she'll do IF she's handed the right information at the right time. Why should I trust a bunch of ifs when I can trust a woman who specializes in 'I dids.'Of that amount, and in those two years, nearly $500 million went to nonprofits predominantly serving the east African community. That works out to more than 75 percent (three-quarters of the total distributed, all to serve a community representing something like 2 to 3 percent of the state’s population.
Comments
Post a Comment