Lisa Demuth's future ad featuring Ryan Winkler
Amy Frederiksen, formerly Amy Koch, argued that fraud is the top issue statewide because Sen. Klobuchar's first ad was about fraud:
Frankly, that's just a word salad of empty platitudes. Does anyone think that Klobuchar will take on Education Minnesota? That won't happen. What in Sen. Klobuchar's past suggests that she'll "cut red tape?" To steal an old Texas cliche, Sen. Klobuchar is all hat and no cattle.The only thing Sen. Klobuchar is famous for is spending money. That's the last thing Minnesota needs. According to this Center Ror the American Experiment article, "In the context of government programs, “free” actually means that taxpayers are paying, and that cost keeps rising. Just six months after the program was launched, it was 20% over budget and, yesterday, KSTP reported that the cost continues to spiral." I won't blame Sen. Klobuchar for what others did but I'm happy to question whether she has a history of being a spendaholic. I'll be diplomatic and say that Klobuchar spending is a target-rich environment.
Comments
Post a Comment