The DFL's affordability hoax
Anyone that thinks that DFL politicians, especially Sen. Klobuchar and Lt. Gov. Flanagan, are doing their utmost to positively affect Minnesotans' affordability hasn't paid an electric bill or renewed their license tab fees or paid their property taxes lately. Lisa Demuth is paying attention to what I'm calling 'the DFL's affordability hoax.' Speaker Demuth, hopefully soon Gov. Demuth, wrote "Minnesotans pay too much in electricity costs under Democrats’ 2040 mandates. I was proud to lead with my House Republican colleagues in taking the first meaningful steps in decades toward ending the nuclear moratorium. Amy Klobuchar is afraid to tell Minnesotans where she really stands. Let me be clear: finishing what we started and ending that moratorium will be a top priority when I’m Governor."
Why the DFL opposes cheap, clean electricity is incomprehensible.There shouldn't have been a nuclear moratorium to start with. This is the most important point:
Cheaper and clean energy to make life more affordable for Minnesotans, to provide fuel to power businesses and create jobs, is essential to our Minnesota's comeback.Shouldn't making life the most affordable ALWAYS BE THE GOAL? Government should provide core services like policing, firefighting, transportation and water treatment services. Notice that I didn't reflexively include education in that mix. I'm fine with public education being part of the mix. I just want it to compete with private and parochial schools.
Sen. Klobuchar focused on health care affordability: When will Sen. Klobuchar admit that her vote for Obamacare made health care more expensive? It's time she stopped pretending that the ACA made health care more affordable. The ACA is just part of the DFL's affordability hoax. This says everything:Minnesotans pay too much in electricity costs under Democrats’ 2040 mandates. I was proud to lead with my House Republican colleagues in taking the first meaningful steps in decades toward ending the nuclear moratorium.
— Lisa Demuth (@LisaDemuthMN) September 25, 2026
Amy Klobuchar is afraid to tell Minnesotans where she…
Trump Administration to Cancel Obamacare Coverage for 760,000 Enrollees Over Alleged Fraud
Comments
Post a Comment