DFL's Minnesota's Values Project attacked Sue Ek
I'm calling BS on the Minnesota Values Project. They're the dirtbags that paid for this ad. I'm not just calling BS on the Minnesota Values Project. I'm highlighting the difference between what they said and what Sue Ek is running on for issues.
Perhaps, the Minnesota Values Project is reading invisible ink. Supporting "anenvironmentThursday afternoon, while I was watching America Reports when an attack ad against Sue Ek. The ad said "Sue Ek is running on a platform that calls for tax breaks for the ultra-wealthy and big corporations which could drive up local taxes and costs for working families. Her party platform also calls for creating massive new sales taxes on everything we buy, including groceries, clothing, and prescription drugs. Their new sales taxes would be used to cut taxes for the wealthy and big corporations, shifting the burden to the rest of us."
I'm calling BS on the Minnesota Values Project. They're the dirtbags that paid for this ad. I'm not just calling BS on the Minnesota Values Project. I'm highlighting the difference between what they said and what Sue Ek is running on for issues.
Call me crazy but "creating an environment where small businesses can grow, jobs can thrive, and government gets out of the way" doesn't sound like creating tax cuts for the rich. I'm just comparing what the Minnesota Values Project claimed and what Sue Ek said on her campaign website. Let's cut to the chase, The Minnesota Values Project is just the latest DFL front group who's accused Republicans of pushing tax cuts for the rich. If it's an even-numbered year, a DFL front group will pay for virtually this exact advertisement. That's been happening since Tom Emmer ran for governor in 2009-10. Back then, the organization was titled Tom Emmer's Minnesota.
Let's finish by saying Zach Dorholt is a cookie-cutter DSA socialist. When he was in the Legislature in 2013-17, Dorholt voted for EVERY MAJOR TAX HIKE! This isn't some centrist DFL legislator. At the time, St. Cloud voters thought of him as a Bernie Sanders True Believer. Those aren't Minnesota's values. Period.
Comments
Post a Comment