Enes Kanter-Freedom references Cheryl Reeve
During the interview, Kanter-Freedom also said "So, there’s other major sports that obviously closed that loophole. They added ‘biological female’ or ‘born female’ in their collective bargaining. But when I look at them, the WNBA, they didn’t have kind of, you know, reference to biological or anything like that. And all the coaches, I was watching this, and I believe the coach of Minnesota came out with a ‘trans kids belong’ (shirt), so I was like, if no one’s against it and all the coaches are OK with it, think about how much money I can bring, think about all the endorsement deals."
This is put up or shut up time for the WNBA. A week ago, former NBA first-round pick Royce White said that he expected to use the same loccker room as biological women, saying that dddddoing otherwise would be discrimination. White said that he's prepared ttopursue litigation if he wasn't treated like other WNBA players. Here's a major portion of the Kanter-Freedom interview with Lara Trump:
This is a decision-point for the WNBA. Further, because it's part of the WNBA's Collective Bargaining Agreement, the owners and players will have to ratify the agreement change.
Comments
Post a Comment