Amy Klobuchar promises results, gives few results

When I read this MPR article, I couldn't stop laughing. This couldn't be real statements from Sen. Klobuchar . According to the article, Klobuchar said "Because as governor, I don't like the status quo. I want to transform this state." I must be daydreaming. Sen. Klobuchar saying that she doesn't "like the status quo" is like Jack the Ripper saying that he doesn't like fine cutlery. It just doesn't fit the person. She's been in DC for 20 years. She's never chief-sponsored a significant piece of legislation either. She's the definition of status quo.

Further into the article, MPR quotes Sen. Klobuchar as saying "I will deliver those results. I've done it as senator, and I will do it as your governor." She's also quoted as saying "I want to transform this state." In 2008, then-Sen. Obama said this:

Now, the DSA wants to abolish ICE, the Senate, change it so that the president reports to Congress and eliminate the Supreme Court. I'd prefer a constitution that's written by James Madison, too. Despite what Peggy Flanagan said, the Constitution has served law-abiding citizens beautifully for 250 years.

I don't want a mish-mash of bipartisan gobbledygook. I want things done right and on time. Notice that Sen. Klobuchar didn't say what happened after the audit. The thought that Sen. Klobuchar will then challenge Somali businessmen isn't credible, just like the DFL standing up to Education Minnesota isn't credible.

Sen. Klobuchar's plans are missing imortant details. HOW will she lower property taxes? How will she cut income taxes? Will she pledge to cut overall spending? what are the details to her health care plan?

I won't give Sen. Klobuchar's education plan an F but I won't hesitate in giving it an Incomplete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kendall Quall's big mistake

Proof that Tim Walz doesn't care about fraud or other crime

Johnson family statement (unedited)