Amy Klobuchar gets booed at FarmFest
What got Sen. Klobuchar booed was when she said "I've long believed and supported order at the border and I have long worked well with law enforcement in Minnesota for years. (booing) But what I ... I ran the largest prosecutors' office in the state and was endorsed by the police many, many times." Watch it for yourself:
We won't eliminate our property tax problems if we follow Sen. Klobuchar's policies: Calling that a policy is being exceptionally diplomatic. That was more BS than policy. Let's be clear. Of the 4 candidates on stage, Lisa Demuth had the most serious plan. SShe talked about eliminating unfunded mandates, which I've argued for years were property tax hikes waiting to happen. Klobuchar saying that she won't raise "county property taxes" isn't serious. It's a campaign promise a) without a stated plan and b) a campaign promise waiting to be broken.BRUTAL
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) August 5, 2026
Democrat Senator Amy Klobuchar gets booed for lying over her support for law enforcement and secure borders. pic.twitter.com/TCUN8uU6ee
Alpha News reported "Klobuchar pledged to launch 'a top-to-bottom audit of state government,' implement surprise inspections on businesses receiving state money, increase criminal penalties on fraud, and extend the statute of limitations on certain types of fraud. 'People were victims of this fraud, the taxpayers were victims of fraud, and I will make sure that people go to jail.'" Does anyone think that Sen. Klobuchar will audit the Somali businesses that committed most of the Medicaid fraud? I can't picture it. Sen.. Klobuchar has a 20-year history of being the most risk-averse politician in Minnesota history.
Sen. Klobuchar getting booed at FarmFest is definitely news. In fact, she's the only politician to get booed at FarmFest, at least in recent history.
Comments
Post a Comment