Karine Jean-Pierre's continued classified documents dilemma
During today's briefing, KJP was asked "I guess that’s why I’m asking, though — because you’ve said that you don’t want interfere here and be prudent about the process, but the White House did post a statement saying that Republicans are "faking outrage." So, to that point, why shouldn’t Americans be upset about documents found in a garage?" KJP replied "And that’s for — that’s for the American people to decide. Right? That is for, you all are, I’m sure, going to talk to many folks out there and have this conversation."
That's for us to decide but it's painfully obvious that KJP doesn't want anything to do with talking about the mishandling of the classified documents. A forthright person would've immediately said that Americans should be upset when they find out that classified documents were stored, at least temporarily, in a garage. That alone says that then-VP Biden didn't take classified documents seriously.
Q: Is he taking part in searching for his own documents?That isn't an answer. That's a cry for help. This is another cry for help: Finally, there's this:MS. JEAN-PIERRE: Look, I’m going to be very consistent here. I am going to be very clear here, as I have been for the past couple of days — almost a week now — dealing with this. You know, we are going to — any specific questions that you have about this issue, I would refer you to my colleagues at the White House Counsel’s Office, who spent almost an hour taking these questions from all of you, many of your colleagues.
Q: When did you learn about the documents found at the Penn Center in November and in Wilmington in December?These classified documents were from the Obama-Biden administration. That administration ended at noon on Jan. 20, 2017. This Friday will mark the 6 year anniversary of the end of the Obama-Biden administration. If Biden takes handling classified documents seriously, does Biden know who removed those classified documents? Does Biden know where they were stored before the opening of the UPenn-Biden Center in 2018? I suspect he knows the answer to both questions. It's just that it'll require a real investigation by someone legitimately interested in finding the truth.MS. JEAN-PIERRE: When your team was — was doing a story on it.
Comments
Post a Comment