Bernie Perryman vs. Dan Wolgamott, Thanksgiving edition

 The day before Thanksgiving, I received a bunch of emails from legislators, starting with Ben Bakeberg, then moving onto Mary Franson, Bernie Perryman and finally Dan Wolgamott, my representative in the legislature. Bernie Perryman's email update focused on Thursday's Thanksgiving Day feast. It was short and to the point.

Here's Rep. Perryman's email celebrating Thanksgiving:

I don't have the ambition to post Dan Wolgamott's Thanksgiving update so I'll direct you to his website so you can view it for yourself. It's telling that the title line of the communication says "Legislative Update - Investing in St. Cloud." This is the first paragraph:
I hope you’re all having a great fall. Personally, with the Storm freshman football team concluding our season in victory, I’m having a fantastic one. We defeated Moorhead 32-26, and I couldn’t be more proud of my guys for their hard work and growth this season.
From there, it says this:
Coaching aside, even during the legislative interim, my work doesn’t stop. Recently, my focus has been on advocating for local infrastructure projects. As a member of the House Capital Investment Committee, I helped craft the largest investment in local jobs and infrastructure in state history, a bipartisan bill delivering over $2.6 billion to communities across the state, including St. Cloud.

Part of those funds went to the Great River Children’s Museum, which is already putting the investment to good use! As a dad, I know that kids learn and grow through playing and exploring. That’s why I fought hard to secure $7 million in state funding to make a children’s museum in St. Cloud a reality.

Simply put, with Wolgamott, it's all politics all the time. With Mrs. Perryman, you get someone that's relatable and reliable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Joe Biden our Grifter-in-Chief?

Tim Walz's Confederate Flag Fiasco

Maria Bartiromo's interrogation of Gov. Ron DeSantis