Donald Trump's UAW rally

I remember the first GOP Debate in Milwaukee. Donald Trump skipped the debate to get interviewed by Tucker Carlson. The Trump campaign did its best to play up the interview, saying that they drew a bigger audience than the debate.

This morning's cable news programming focused on last night's debate, followed by today's start of the House's impeachment inquiry I found very little in terms of Trump's speech to save UAW jobs until I ran into this article. Imagine my surprise when I found out that there's some question as to whether Trump's speech was in front of the UAW workers at all.

The article exposes Mr. Trump as a liar who can't be trusted. This isn't a matter of whether I like Trump's policies or whether I prefer Gov. DeSantis's or Sen. Tim Scott's or Gov. Haley's policies. It's a matter of staying true to one's principles. If we're revolting against Biden family corruption, then we can't support Mr. Trump's lies. This is proof that Trump is lying:

Here's Trump's statement on why he was skipping the debate:
"I thought it was much more important, considering I have a 56-point lead, for me to be dealing with the UAW and the fact that the Biden Administration is going to destroy their jobs over the next two years by going all electric vehicle."
Then there's this BS:
One individual in the crowd who held a sign that said "union members for Trump" acknowledged that she wasn't a union member when approached by a Detroit News reporter after the event. Another person with a sign that read "auto workers for Trump" said he wasn't an auto worker when asked for an interview. Both people didn't provide their names.
It's Spetember and it's snowing in Michigan. It's a snow job by Trump. Here's proof of the Trump snow job in Michigan:

It's approaching blizzard conditions. He's acting like he's talking to UAW members. What a dirtbag. I can't pretend that Trump is more honest than Biden. I haven't seen proof that he's more honest than Biden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Joe Biden our Grifter-in-Chief?

Tim Walz's Confederate Flag Fiasco

Maria Bartiromo's interrogation of Gov. Ron DeSantis