Gold Star father vs. Joe Biden, Righteous Indignation edition

Mark Schmitz, the father of Marine Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, who was one of the 13 U.S. service members killed in a bomb blast at Abbey Gate at the Hamid Karzai Airport in Kabul, Afghanistan, has held his criticism of Joe Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan prior to Tuesday's hearing. During Tuesday's hearing, Mr. Schmitz expressed his righteous indignation with the Biden administration.

When he spoke, Mr. Schmitz didn't hide his feelings, which he said he'd withheld at the dignified transfer of the 13 flag-draped coffins. Yesterday, Mr. Schmitz said "Not a single person has been held accountable. Our so-called leader can't seem to even utter their names in public, not even once. You are a disgrace to this nation. You have no business having ultimate command over our military, and I regret not saying that to your face when I had the opportunity in Dover. I felt it more important to bite my tongue, but I also had more important things on my mind at that time, like receiving my son's lifeless body stateside."

The Portrait of Righteous Indignation

MR. SCHMITZ: While I stood there on the tarmac watching you check your watch over and over again, all I wanted to do was shout out, 'It's 2 ----ing 30, ---hole.' But out of respect of the other grieving families, I bit my tongue once again. Well, as you can probably tell by now, I'm done biting my tongue. You, sir, stole their lives, their futures, their dreams and have ripped apart 13 families. You cannot even man up and admit that.
Biden at the Dignified Transfer

How disrespectful is Biden? The image sent by Biden is that he's in a hurry. Either that or he's got another place that he'd rather be. Either way, Biden's actions were disrespectful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Joe Biden our Grifter-in-Chief?

Tim Walz's Confederate Flag Fiasco

Maria Bartiromo's interrogation of Gov. Ron DeSantis