Why does Joe Biden hate retirees?

As a senior citizen, I know the pain inflation causes people living on fixed incomes. I know the pain it causes because I'm dealing with it. While I dealt with Bidenflation, I didn't know how to quantify its effects. Thanks to this survey commissioned by the Nationwide Retirement Institute, I now can quantify the effects of Bidenflation.

For instance, the Nationwide Retirement Institute survey "shows that over the past 12 months, nearly one in five American households (17%) received food or goods from a food bank (22% for Millennials), and the same amount stopped buying healthier foods (organic or high-priced healthy foods)." That's compared with this Census Bureau report from the Trump administration. According to the report, "Data released by the Census Bureau today show that 2019 was a historic year for raising Americans’ living standards. Real median household income reached a record high, and poverty reached a record low. Improvements in income and poverty were the largest in over 50 years. Minority groups, including black, Hispanic and Asian Americans, experienced the largest gains."

Watch Biden tell 1 whopper after another in this snippet of his speech:

Last year wasn't a great year for the economy. The economy grew at the paltry rate of 1% for the entire year. The Q4 GDP was 2.6%, which was mostly attributed to increasing inventories. Q1 and Q2 saw the economy contract. If Republicans want to cripple the economy, they're late. Democrats, led by Joe Biden, beat them to it.

On a more personal note, I've been hit hard by Bidenflation, especially when it comes to heating my home. I've already spent as much this year to heat my home as I paid for heating my home during last year's heating season. It's worth noting that I'm just half the way finished with this heating season.

In short, Biden's economy has hurt me compared with what I experienced during Trump's economy. During Trump's economy, inflation was virtually nonexistent, groceries prices were stable because gas prices were cheap. We were energy independent, which drove down gas prices and home heating prices.

Thanks (sarc) to Biden's war against fossil fuels, gas prices skyrocketed to the highest in U.S. history. For the only time in U.S. history, we suffered through $5.00/gallon gasoline and 10% inflation. This is the economy that Biden thinks he can brag about? He's more senile than I thought, which is frightening. Check this chart out:

If Biden wants to keep spending like a drunken sailor, then this is just the tip of the iceberg. It's time for Speaker McCarthy's Republicans to push Biden on spending cuts and increasing energy production. That's the only way to stop this Bidenflation and avoid the looming recession.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Joe Biden our Grifter-in-Chief?

Tim Walz's Confederate Flag Fiasco

Maria Bartiromo's interrogation of Gov. Ron DeSantis