Minneapolis's agonizing death

People thinking that Minneapolis isn't dying haven't read Grace Bureau's article in the College Fix. In the article, Ms. Bureau writes "Minneapolis is my home. My happiest memories are here. It’s where I learned to ride a bike, had my first date, received my high school diploma. But today, I’m too afraid to even walk in my neighborhood by myself. The ACE Hardware down the street? The one that I used to bike to in the summer? Robbed twice in the past five days. The Walgreens next to my elementary school? Molotov cocktail thrown into it." Later, she wrote "My church, my beloved, tiny, Lutheran church, organized social justice marches for our congregation while refusing to reinstate in-person services (they’re still virtual, by the way)." Why wouldn't things work that way, Grace? To these metro churches, political activism is definitely more important than imparting biblical wisdom. Bit-by-bit, Democrats are changing the political landscape in urban areas like Minneapolis. Neighborhood stability is giving way to ideological activism. Will this help my neighborhood is getting replaced (especially in Minneapolis and DC) by is it on Nancy's progressive checklist. Things will get much worse in the near future. The Minneapolis City Council, in their highly limited wisdom, voted to disarm traffic enforcers. Anyone thinking that will intimidate criminals and reduce crime is kidding themselves. BLM activism will increase, too. This was a peaceful protest: Daytime protests are generally peaceful but these protesters enthusiastically support the nighttime rioters. It won't take long before Minneapolis will sink into being a swamp of crime, violence and incivility. There's just one question left to answer at this point. At what point does Minneapolis become unworth the trouble?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Joe Biden our Grifter-in-Chief?

Tim Walz's Confederate Flag Fiasco

Maria Bartiromo's interrogation of Gov. Ron DeSantis